Followers

28 September 2014

Tangled Mandala

Hello,

As you know, I've been playing around with Zentangle Inspired Art for some time, no lessons, just finding tutorials on line.  I've found a Facebook group Ornation Creation where Ben Kwok has provided some templates for tangling.  I usually try to freehand but find that challenges me and I've loved the intricate designs of mandalas so when I found the mandala templates, I've been playing!

I printed this one onto copic blending card and after tangling with a multiliner, I added a little bit of colour with copic markers.  Usually I prefer my tangles to be just black on white or white pen on black, but I'm happy with the monochrome on this one.


Here is a closer shot that actually shows some of the sparkle from the clear Spica pen I used.  It also shows my wobbly lines, but that's what it's all about, small imperfections mean it's handmade not machine or software produced.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting, whatever you chose to do.

Kasey ~ in Oz

3 comments:

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.